best museums in the world
There are many museums around the world that offer a great trip for those who want to learn more about history, culture or art. In this article we’ll show you several of these landmarks. The list will give you great ideas of what to see around the world. The list will give you great ideas of what to see around the world, but also in your own backyard. This list is so diverse in the finest of world art, design and culture, that it is impossible to visit them all. What are the best museums in the world?
Probably the only thing better than visiting museums is fınding out about the best museums in the world, but where can you find that info? Read on to learn how you can find out which museums are worth checking out. It’s no secret that curiosity is one of the most natural human impulses. Although it can be satisfying to find out the answer to a question, it’s so much more satisfying to ask questions. That’s why we think there are some things that you should know about if you’re thinking about visiting any of these world-class museums!
The list will give you great ideas of what to see around the world.
This MUSEUM Louvre is generally open from 9 am.
This museum is located in the most beautiful country France.
You may have seen many museums, but the Louvre is unique. With the status of the largest museum in the world, this museum will Amaze you.
Tourists from all over the world come to see this museum. It also holds another record as the most visited & best museums in the world, located on the right bank of the Seine in Paris, before becoming a museum, it was the palace of the French royal family. This museum is 300 years old, here you will find some classic works of art such as Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci, Liberty leading the people by Eugene Delacroix, Fury of Medusa Gericault, Winged victory of Samoto and Venus Milo.
Top facts about Louvre museum
- It is the one of the largest and best museums in the world, located in France, one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- The Louvre Museum in Paris attracts the most tourists from all over the world.
- This is the most visited museum in the world.
- More than 9 million tourists visit it annually.
- The famous painting of the Mona Lisa at the Louvre in Paris.
- Louvre is the best historical center of France.
- In addition, the Mona Lisa is the most visited work of art in the museum, and also the Mona Lisa is the most visited work of art in the museum. You can imagine now, how crowded the museum is during the day.
British Museum London, United Kingdom
If you love history, then the British Museum is the best for you, here you can look around the world. This Museum, is a museum of history and human culture, located in London, United Kingdom.
The museum, which has the status of the largest museum in the world, will surprise you. Tourists from all over the world come to see this museum.
The main attraction here is the Elgin marbles, which decorated the Parthenon in Athens.
If you want to see the cultures of the world under one roof, then the British Museum is your best choice, as more than two billion years of human history has been preserved here. Rosetta stone sculptures, Parthenon sculptures and Egyptian mummies.
The creation of this museum is also very interesting.While museums around the world were founded by their own efforts, the British Museum began with a personal collection called Hans Sloan. He began collecting artifacts in 1753. This collection was then opened to the public on January 15, 1759.
This British museum one of the best museums in the world.
This museum has many things brought from other countries during the British colonial period, which they have declared since the country’s independence. It was first installed in the 17th century Montagu House in Bloomsbury on the site of the current building. The first consolidated museum guide was published in 1903, and the first instructor was appointed in 1911.
Top facts about British museum
- This Museum, is a museum of history and human culture, located in London, United Kingdom.
- Tourists from all over the world come to see this museum.
- The museum, which has the status of the largest museum in the world, will surprise you.
- If you are keen to see the cultures of the world together under one roof, then the British Museum will be your first choice, as it has more than two lakh years of human history stored here.
Metropolitan museum of Art New York City
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the most famous landmarks in New York City. This is a museum located in New York, built in 1870. The museum is one of the most respected best museums in the world with over 5,000 years of world history and artistic relics. Metropolitan Museum of Art museum is the largest museum in America.
This museum provides tourists with information about 5,000 years of art. exhibitions and history.
This is the largest and most famous museum in America called The Met. More than 20,000 artistic performances will be presented here. There is a good collection of Egyptian art, musical instruments and photographs.
Facts about Metropolitan museum of Art
- It is a very large and well-known museum of the city of new york.more than two hundred thousand design samples is visible here.
- Here is a wonderful collection of Egyptian artwork, musical instruments and photographs.
- this museum is one of the most likeable museums in the world. Remnants of world history and artwork dating back to additional than five thousand years are located on this museum.
it’s the biggest museum in America.
Musée D’Orsay museum Paris, France
The Musée D’Orsay is a museum in Paris, France. The museum was established in 1986 and has been open to the public since 198 The museum was founded to present the collection of the Musée du Louvre that contained Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masterpieces. This is the best museums in the world. Musée D’Orsay museum Most of the masterpieces in the museum were transferred from the Louvre and represent what can be seen in a chronological order.
Facta about Musée D’Orsay museum
- In the 1890s, the largest area of Paris which was left to develop was the area around the new train station Sainte-Lazare. In 1891, Georges Clemenceau bought a parcel of land and built an art gallery on this land, which became the future Musée d’Orsay.
- The Musée d’Orsay is a masterpiece museum and a historical building in France, and it is a famous and central museum and gallery.
- It holds one of the world’s most representative collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings as well as many masterpieces from other periods.
The National Gallery London, England
The National Gallery is an art museum in London, England considered to be one of the world’s foremost art institutions. The National Gallery, one of the world’s most visited art museums, is a must-see for all visitors to London. The building itself is a treasure trove of exquisite architecture and sculpture. Take a self-guided tour through chronological galleries of European art from medieval times to the present day.
The National Gallery Museum history The National Gallery is located in Trafalgar Square, London. Founded in 1824, it is the oldest national public art gallery in the world.
The Gallery houses many exhibitions of painting and sculpture from ancient to modern times with the principle focus on British art.
The National Gallery of Art was founded by Andrew W. Mellon in 1937 and opened its doors to the public a decade later. The Gallery’s mission is to collect, study, preserve, and exhibit works of art that comprise a broad survey of Western art from the Middle Ages through the present day.
The National Gallery is a London based art gallery, which displays the work of national artists, as well as foreign artists. This museum has one of the world’s most extensive collections of Western painting. The Gallery also has a substantial collection of drawings and prints, sculpture, installation pieces, photographs, decorative arts and design pieces. The National Gallery is housed in the former building of the Royal Academy and was opened to the public in 1838.
The National Gallery is one of the largest & best museums in the world, housing over 2,300 paintings from the thirteenth to twentieth century. It was founded by a private individual, Sir Charles Lock Eastlake, who assembled the first collection of paintings including works by Rembrandt, Velazquez and Van Dyck.
The National Gallery is a world-famous, free museum in London. Explore the collections by visiting the permanent galleries or seeing temporary exhibitions that are regularly scheduled throughout the year.
Facts about The National Gallery
- It is located in Trafalgar Square, London.
- The National Gallery is the art gallery of the United Kingdom and one of the world’s most famous museums.
- The gallery, founded in 1824, houses a collection of over 2,300 paintings dating from the midth century to 1900. The National Gallery is one of the world’s great picture galleries.
- The National Gallery is a London based art gallery, which displays the work of national artists, as well as foreign artists.
- The gallery’s collection spans over 2000 years of European paintings, sculptures and drawings.