How to become a loco pilot
In today’s world, government jobs have become the dream of all, there are many types of government jobs.Look at the government is busy preparing for exams but there are very few people who can fulfill this dream.But the number of applications in our Indian Railways exam is more than that.And only a few of them get a government job. Government job is considered very good job and in our country like India, it is becoming very difficult to get a government job.Still, if you try, then one day you get a government job.Becoming a pilot in Indian Railways is a completely interesting career alternative as it is a government job.
There are a lot of departments in government jobs, one of them is also for department engineering and ITI, in which the post of pilot is available.
Railways have four group posts. There are many posts from Group A to D, and in addition to sports quota.
Loco Pilot is an Indian Railways post. In which the pilot has to run the train on getting the job and this teach belongs to the Indian Railways. This post is a government post withinside the railway department. The job of defensive the passengers at the train depends at the loco pilot itself.
This post is very good in terms of job security, its advantages also are excellent and salary is likewise good. If you need to put together Pilot, then for this you need to observe a few easy procedure, thru which you could emerge as a Pilot.
Education Qualification required
10th and 12th pass should be for this post. Along with this, ITI should also have a 2-year diploma. The mechanic, electrical, automobile should be of any one of these trades.
If you have a Bachelor of Engineering degree in these trades, you can still apply for Pilot.
All these certificates need to be accredited. To become a Loco Pilot, you are hired as a Group C employee through an exam conducted through the Indian Railway Recruitment Board, from this group you are promoted to the B Group of Loco post, after this you’re assigned to be a Pilot You are given the senior role of, then you become a teach driver is Pilot.
- Indian Railways can follow for recruitment each on-line or offline.
- After filing the application, your educational qualification (Qualification) is checked.
- There is a written take a look at. Written exam has to pass.Medical test is done after passing the exam. It specifically examines your eyes.
- Training takes location after being a hit in a medical test.
- After completion of training / training, you’re appointed as a Train Driver Assistant.Create a time-table and follow it.
- It is very important to prepare a time-table for preparing for any form of competition exam.Keep an eye on current affairs.Pay more interest to science issue in general studies.Increase your general knowledge GK (Current Affairs).
- Revise all of the topics of science as much as 10th class like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Examination of Assistant Loco Pilot has been made based on Computer Based Test.For Assistant Pilot you need to go through 3 stages.
- All 3 stage exams are computer based.Successful students in all 3 stages are then known as for document verification after which their joining letter is given to them.
- The first computer primarily based totally test is of 60 mins in which 75 questions are requested.175 questions are requested withinside the 2nd computer based test 2.
The minimal age for the general class is 18 years and most age is 28 years.Some years of rest has been given through the government for reserved classes or students with disabilities.
loco pilot earnings
Assistant pilots income tiers from 5200 to ₹ 20000.From every month you get ₹ 1900 as grade pay.The average income of a Loco pilot is around 45000.Apart from this, the government residence additionally provides electricity or other facilities from the railway side.