Amazing facts about dubai
- Dubai is considered the safest city in the world. The crime rate is 0%.
- The law here is so strict that no one here even thinks of committing crime.
- Dubai ranks 22nd on the list of most expensive city in the world.
- The price of water in Dubai is very high, the price of water is totally different here, there’s conjointly a value of two hundred rupees for water at some place. Cheap cold drinks are available in Dubai from water. The reason for this is that the water here is sourced from outside.
- 24% of the world’s cranes are in Dubai due to the increasing real estate here.
- Burj Khalifa has a 24-carat gold interior. Monalisa’s painting can be covered 46265 times from the gold used in this building.
- Dubai Mall, Dubai, the world’s largest shopping center, has more than 1200 stores. In Dubai, sheikh is spoken for men and shekha for women.
- Dubai is also called the ‘City of Gold’. Gold trade takes place here on a large scale.
- There around 300 gold shops and 10 tonnes of gold is present in these shops every time.
- The only 7 star hotel in the world is ‘Burj Al Arab Jumeirah’ in Dubai, its height is 1053 feet, which is known as the third tallest hotel in the world.It has a day rental of Rs 13 lakhs.
- The largest Flower Garden in the world is Miracle Garden in Dubai. There are 50 million flowers and 250 million plants here.
- The main sources of Dubai’s economy are tourism and real estate and petolim.
- Dubai will become the world’s largest land in Dubai by 2020 or 2021, which will be two and a half times larger than the Disney land of America.
- Citizens of Dubai do not have to pay any kind of Income Tax.
- There are many such ATM machines in Dubai, where gold biscuits come out instead of money.
- There is AC installed not only inside the buildings but also on the bus stand.
- The world’s largest roller coaster is in the Ferrari World of Abu Dhabi, Dubai.
- All the vehicles plying on the road in Dubai are monitored with camera and challan has to be filled for running faster than the prescribed speed.
- A dirty car cannot be run in Dubai, for doing so, you have to pay a fine of 200 Dirham.
Also Read : mysterious photos that cannot be explained
- urban center may be a extremely popular place, attributable to this, every type of public transportation here were AC – Dubai police have cars appreciate Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley.
- There’s no address system in Dubai. No nada code, no space code, nor any communicating system. Everything is online here.
- As a pet, people here prefer lions and cheetahs, not dogs and cats.
1 thought on “20 – Amazing facts about dubai”