facts about the world
“We live in an age of information, but we do not always know where to find the information we need to solve our everyday problems. While storing and sharing data is easy, understanding what it means is often hard. This blog post will give you some ideas on where to get started.” The world is a big place, and there are a lot of interesting things going on in it. Interesting facts In this article , we’ll talk about some of the most amazing and fascinating things that have happened on our planet over the past few decades.
we’ll talk about some of the most amazing and fascinating things that have happened on our planet over the past few decades. There are lots of interesting facts about the world that you probably never knew. Here are a few of them :
This article talks about top interesting facts about the World.
- India has the world record for administering corona vaccination in a single day. On Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday, India set a world record by administering more than 2.5 crore immunizations. This is one of the most interesting facts.
- Have you ever noticed that Monalisa, the world’s most famous painting, lacks a brow?
- Former US President Barack Obama carried a small Hanumanji statue in his pocket at all times.
- Did you know that in Dubai, helicopters can also do Uber instead of taxis?
- Did you know that actors who play villains or negative characters in any of Apple’s product films are not allowed to appear onscreen?
- Charlie Chaplin received the Oscar’s longest standing ovation in history. People stood and applauded for 12 minutes when he was presented with the Oscar.
- There are still 14 trees in the world that predate Jesus Christ’s birth.
- Did you know that in the United Arab Emirates, there is an ATM machine that gives out gold in exchange for money or an ATM card?
- ‘Vietnam’ is home to the world’s longest cave.
- A person’s life can be lost if he does not sleep for two weeks.
- From the beginning to the end, a human nail takes six months to grow.
- Do you know that listening to music for 15 minutes before going to bed helps you obtain a good night’s sleep and makes it easier to wake up in the morning?
- Girls learn languages faster and use more difficult terms than boys.
- Drinking hot liquid drinks enhances trust in others, which is also true.
- Many individuals have climbed Mount Everest, the world’s tallest peak, but did you know that just three people have reached the sea’s lowest surface?
- Did you know that the first person to go into space was a dog, not a man?
- Are you aware that the FIFA World Cup is the most watched sporting event on the planet?
- Did you know that an Italian woman received six doses of the covid-19 vaccine at the same time by mistake?
- Did you know that the lion is the national animal of nearly every country on the planet? The lone lion is the king of the jungle.