Along with the changing world, new professions are emerging, in today’s era where it has become digital, newspapers are no longer visible in everyone’s house.In the same digital age, all the newspapers are now read in phone or laptop only, In such a situation, if you do not like online jobs or digital jobs, then what kind of job can you do in which career options are good as well as salary is also good.If you also find reading books more fun than reading from phone in this digital age, you are associated with books, then you can become a librarian.librarian course Now-a-days, there is also a round of hospitable jobs in our country, so if you are a librarian or want to become, then you can also get a government job opportunity. There are many librarian course or Library Science Course available to become a librarian, by which you can easily try your luck in this field.So today we will tell you in this article step to step information about becoming a librarian.
On the contrary, you are also responsible for protecting other magazines and books. Library maintenance and management, budget, classification and cataloging, new book recommendation, etc. In addition, librarians should always be aware of all information and information. Related to books. So you can do something new to improve the library. In addition, the librarian is responsible for all technical, administrative and financial matters.
After completing the librarian course or Library Science Course, both public and private sectors has a job opportunities. As the number of universities and colleges increases, so do job opportunities in this field. You can be a librarian in any school. , Colleges, universities, private colleges, private libraries, museums, etc. In addition, librarians are mentioned in newspapers and news channels, here you can try your luck.
(Bachelor Degree of Library)
|For Bachelor Degree of Library and Information Science a candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any stream.|
(Diploma librarian course or Library Science Course)
|Diploma in Library and Information Science a candidate must have passed a 12th class from any stream|
(Certificate librarian course or
Library Science Course)
|Certificate in Library and Information Science a candidate must have passed a 12th class from any stream.|
3 months to 6 months
|job opportunities||universities, public and government libraries, school, colleges, Corporate companie, private libraries, news broadcasting agencies, academic institutions..|
|job profile||assistant librarian ,Junior Librarian , Professional Assistant ,Profile library attendant ,library assistant semi-professional assistant ,deputy librarian Librarian…|
|skills required||problem-solving,excellent communication, listening skills, creative idea, decision making skills ,|
Steps to become a Librarian
- Pass class 12th (candidate must have passed a 12th class from any stream).
- Earn bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from any stream.
- Earn Bachelor Degree of Library and Information Science.
- Do an internship
- work as a library attendant or assistant
- Gain some experience
- Earn Master degree
For diploma or Certificate
- Pass class 12th (candidate must have passed a 12th class from any stream)
- Earn diploma or Certificate course (Library Science Course)
- Certificate in Library And Information Science
- Diploma In Library And Information Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
- Phd in Library and Information Science
- effective communication
- Decision-making skills
- leadership skills
- Team building
- library assistant
- library attendant
- Junior Librarian / Professional Assistant
- assistant librarian
- deputy librarian
- Librarian / Chief Librarian
- senior information analyst
- Junior Information Analyst
- Senior Library Information Assistant
- law librarian
- World Health Organization United Nations Organization UNESCO
- National Level Documentation Center News Channels
- private institution
- Libraries of Ministries and other Government Departments Central Government Libraries Radio Stations
- National Museum Archives Corporate Company
- Banks Training Center Film Production House
The average salary for a Librarian in India is ₹259255 According to payscale.
Q. What is the Librarian salary in Government sector, India.
Librarian salary is between ₹ 0.6 Lakhs to ₹ 6.1 Lakhs. This is an estimate based on salaries received from employees of Government Of India.
Q. What is the Eligibility for Bachelor Degree of Library?
For Bachelor Degree of Library and Information Science a candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any stream.