Machu Picchu facts
Machu Picchu is one of the most important symbols of the Incas’s property. Machu Picchu facts is a historical site related to the Inca civilization. It is located in Peru, a South American country. It lies on a hill at an altitude of 2430 meters above the Urubamba Valley. At sea level, Machu Picchu is also known as the “lost city of the Incas”. The Incas were declared one of the Seven Wonders of the World on July 7, 2007. This Machu Picchu was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1983.
- In 1911, American historian Sri Hiram Bingham discovered the wonders of the world, and it has been a major tourist attraction ever since. Machu Picchu was built between 1450 and 1416. This is the main attraction of Machu. Bhikkhu is the ruins of a castle with more than 150 different buildings.
- The sanctity of cultural heritage. Machu Picchu roughly means “Laoshan” in Quechua.
- The name is appropriate because the castle is located on the ridge between Wayne Picchu, the top of Machu Picchu, and continues the dry craftsmanship. Machu Picchu facts Without a guide, you cannot enter Machu Picchu Castle.
- Local authorities only allow new immigrants to enter with official guidelines. For those who have already participated in the trip, they must bring proof of the previous trip and the ID of the previous tour guide.
- When you climb higher, oxygen will decrease and it will be difficult to breathe at an altitude of 7,970 feet. Machu Picchu is a very high place. Heart attacks have occurred due to the altitude of Machu Picchu.
- There are also other complications related to altitude, because the jury must consult their doctor for any health conditions before continuing to try.
- Approximately 60% of Machu Picchu’s buildings are completed underground. The method of making Machu Picchu by hand is called masonry. Precise masonry methods require that all stones have a uniform size and shape structure, just like long before AH. Expert income. The mason had to cut and process them. Build blocks from scratch.
- The fastest way to get to Machu Picchu is by train. The way to go to Machu Picchu by train consists of three parts: First, you need to fly from Cusco for an hour or by bus within 23 hours to reach Cusco.
- You can take a 25-minute ride from Cusco to the power plant, take a long-distance taxi, and get off from Cusco for two hours to reach Aguas Calientes. The main route takes four hours, and the last two hours of the bus are from Aguascalientes. Guascalientes wrote about Machu Picchu.
- You can also reach Machu Picchu by a strong descent, where the Inca Trail warns that people have died there.Scaffolding plugs are one thing. Machu Picchu facts is surrounded by misty forest. Its vegetation is surrounded by fog and condensation.
- It is recommended that tourists visit this museum before heading to the Inca ruins for horseback riding. Open at 10:00 AM from Monday to Saturday. At 4:00 pm According to legend, ghosts and gods will rise from the ground at night to take people away and prevent local residents from erecting mirrors.
- Tourists need to obtain a permit and guide to fight the Inca Trail. The danger of Camino this time is not in nature, and the local government and the Ministry of Tourism do not allow anyone to participate.
- In 1983, the local government told him that it was a safe area and was officially recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so the local government appointed this person to protect the ecosystem.Machu Picchu facts The number of listeners is limited to 2500, and the time is divided into two types 12 noon and 12 pm to 5.30 pm.
- In total, Machu Picchu can expel 21 tourists. They have been driven out of Machu Picchu and one of them is in danger.
- One of the most interesting Machu Picchu facts is You cannot wear traditional clothes when visiting the Machu Picchu River where the traditional clones of your country live. It has nothing to do with the individual.
- No loud noises are allowed. In Machu Picchu, you cannot clap, scream, whistle or sing. It takes 4 hours to go up and down from Machu Picchu. Spent a few hard hours from the top of the mountain. Must get off before 1:00 pm to leave the mountain at 3:00 pm.
- They can only accommodate 60 people, and Machu Picchu’s dining group can accommodate up to 60 people, accompanied by an official beginner’s guide.Machu Picchu has safe HD CCTV cameras during the tourist activities.Machu Picchu facts